Saturday, April 27, 2013

Oatmeal Wheat Germ Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love to bake and the weekends are when I finally get the opportunity. This weekend I found a healthy and delicious cookie recipe! These cookies are crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside and full of flavor. I followed the instructions as listed, the only change I made was that I browned the butter because I have decided that browned butter can make almost any cookie taste delicious! Here is a link to the recipe:
Oatmeal Wheat Germ Chocolate Chip Cookies

It made 42 cookies. 1 cookie equals 2 Points Plus Value and 2 cookies equal 3 Points Plus Value.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Looks really good n it probadly taste even better!!

      Lauren i will ask yur Mom when i can come over so we make some and maybe 'raisins' as well..

      hope to see u soon..love that pic. U look like a Chef:)
      God bless
      Lydia

      Delete